SUBSCRIPTIONS AND AUDIENCE MANAGER
Schwartz Media, publisher of The Monthly, The Saturday Paper, The Briefing and The Monthly Today, is looking for a subscriptions and audience manager to join our team.
This is a unique role that incorporates elements of marketing, distribution, audience engagement, administration and people management. This is the ideal position for someone currently working in customer service or administration, who has a passion for quality media and wants to take the next step in their career.
Working in a collaborative team, you will lead the subscriptions department, ensuring the highest level customer service is given to all of our readers. You will work closely with the CEO and Editor-in-Chief to design and implement subscription and circulation growth strategies, so as to deliver further growth to our multi-platform media products.
This role requires you to be highly organised and productive, and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines. You remain calm under pressure to deliver work of the highest quality. You are someone who is able to switch fluidly between analytical and goal-oriented mindsets to achieve targets efficiently and objectively. You are self-sufficient and highly motivated, and a confident and empathetic communicator who can create and maintain positive relationships with our clients and our audience.
Your role will include:
- Managing and supporting the subscriptions team
- Providing frontline customer service, ensuring readers receive professional, efficient and friendly assistance for all their queries, both online and on the phone
- Coordinating communication between the subscriptions team and the marketing team
- Implementing circulation growth strategies
- Implementing subscription growth strategies
- Managing day-to-day relationships with the printers of The Monthly and The Saturday Paper
- Managing day-to-day relationships with the distributors of The Monthly and The Saturday Paper
- Managing day-to-day relationships with third-party subscription providers
- Managing publication and supply issues
- Implementing marketing campaign changeovers across subscription channels in print and online
- Experienced in an administrative and/or customer-facing role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Gmail, Campaign Monitor, CMS and CRM applications, and iTunes Connect or other online shopping systems
- Equipped with commercial acumen along with impeccable written and verbal presentation skills
- Experienced in the basic use of Adobe Photoshop and/or other Creative Cloud apps
- Familiar with digital metrics, such as Google Analytics
- Passionate about Australian current affairs and culture, and ideally a reader of The Monthly and/or The Saturday Paper
- Resilient, positive and self-motivated, with the desire to succeed
To be considered for this position, tell us why your motivation, skills and experience make you the right fit for this role.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday, August 17, 2018.